Position Title: RF Lab Manager
Position Type: Regular Full-time
Location: Irvine, CA
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure lab readiness in support of all product development activities.
- Manage lab equipment calibration and repair services and schedules.
- Perform setup, calibration, verification, and maintenance of all lab equipments.
- Manage inventory and acquisition of lab supplies.
- High mechanical aptitude and experienced in using soldering iron and hot plate
- Measurement data collection and reporting for products in development
- Helping to create a highly efficient and productive lab environment
Required Technical Skills:
- Demonstrated RF test and measurement skills
- Experience working with test and diagnostic equipment including, but not limited to, oscilloscopes, DMMs, VNAs, spectrum analyzers and Sig Gens
- Proficiency in troubleshooting at PCB, and component levels
- Ability to read and understand schematics
- Semiconductor Industry Experience
- Proficient with MS office suite
- RF Characterization Experience
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
Education and Experience:
- ASEE or ASEET preferred. Minimum of 5 years related experience in an RF product development laboratory environment
- Dependability: Meets deadlines, works independently, accountable, maintains focus, punctual, good attendance
- Productivity: Manages workload, works efficiently, meets goals and objectives
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Must able to work well under pressure, changing priorities, and constant interruptions
- Works well with the suppliers
OctoTech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.