Position Title: Senior RF Application Manager
Position Type: Regular Full-time
Travel Required: Yes
Location: Irvine, CA
- Manage several senior level RF application engineers
- Collaborate closely with RFIC design and System RF engineer to prepare the required collaterals for new product in order for early engagement with potential customers
- Provide direct support for RFIC design-in activity at our customers
- Provide the customer with detailed product information and design tools such as data sheets, samples, demo boards, application notes, and in-depth design assistance.
- Develop and conduct the product demonstrations & presentations
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and ensure timely support and execution of assigned tasks and action items.
- Performing schematic and layout reviews of customer applications in RF wireless products
Required Technical Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Excellent working knowledge of ZigBee, Bluetooth/BLE, & Low Power Wide Area Network.
- RF system experience including RF PCB layout.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead in-depth technical discussions and to present technical features and benefits of our products to the customers
- Ability to multitask and utilize multiple resources when require
- Must able to work well under pressure, changing priorities, and constant interruptions
- Timely with external and internal responses, assigned action item follow-up and documentation.
- Must be able to coordinate meeting, prepare and give technical presentations
Education and Experience:
- BSEE, MSEE preferred with strong RF emphasis
- Min 10 years of RF Applications and/or FAE experience including 3 to 5 years of technical management experience.
OctoTech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.